Scotts® Turf Builder® Lawn Food is a fertilizer that feeds and strengthens your grass to help protect against future problems. This fertilizer also builds strong, deep roots and improves the lawn’s ability to absorb water and nutrients (vs. unfed lawn). Scotts® Turf Builder® Lawn Food can be used on any grass type. Apply the product to a wet or dry lawn. We recommend using a Scotts® spreader to apply this product. For Scotts® broadcast/rotary spreaders, use a setting of 3 ½. For Scotts® drop spreaders, use a setting of 6 ½. For Scotts® Wizz®, use a setting of 3 ¾. If fast results are desired, lightly water the product in after application; however, watering is not required. Return unused product to original container, and sweep any product that lands on the driveway, sidewalk, or street back onto your lawn. One 12.5 lb. bag of Scotts® Turf Builder Lawn Food covers 5,000 sq. ft.
- Feeds and strengthens to help protect against future problems
- Builds strong, deep roots
- Improves lawn’s ability to absorb water and nutrients versus an unfed lawn
- Formulated with Scotts exclusive All-in-One Particle technology for even greening and feeding
- Apply to any grass type
- Not for sale in GU, PR, VI