Miracle-Gro Succulent Plant Food keeps your succulent plants happy and fed with nutrients. This easy-to-use plant food gets to work as soon as it’s applied, feeding instantly. Simply apply directly to soil and water as normal. We recommend applying 2 pumps for small pots and 5 pumps for large pots (over 6″ diameter). Make sure to rinse from leaves as you water. For best results, feed your succulents every two weeks. In addition to feeding, other factors that contribute to growing healthy succulents include using a lightweight, well-draining soil and providing them with the right amount of light. A common misconception is that all succulents like hot temperatures. Some do, but others need a bit of protection from afternoon sun. Do some research on the varieties you’re growing to ensure you place them in the right spot. In general, purple, red, and orange-leaved varieties grow best and most colorfully in full sun. Miracle-Gro Succulent Plant Food is great to use on all succulents, including cacti, jade, aloe vera, zebra plant, moonstones, prickly pear, and more.
- Keep your favorite succulents happy and fed with Miracle-Gro Succulent Plant Food
- Fertilizer feeds succulent plants instantly
- Use plant food every 2 weeks
- Apply succulent fertilizer directly to soil and water as normal
- Great for all succulents, including cacti, jade, aloe vera, zebra plant, moonstones, prickly pear, and more
Miracle-Gro Succulent Plant Food’ is a mixture of specially blended micronutrients gives your succulent plants the optimal ingredients to thrive and grow quickly.
• Expect immediate results with its instant feeding properties that begin to take effect as soon as the plant food is applied. Succulent plants require plant food rich in nitrogen and phosphorus in order to develop which this product has.
• When applied directly to the soil of your succulents, Miracle-Gro Succulent Plant Food is known to assist with giving your plants a deeper and healthier looking color.
• This product helps expedite the growth rate of succulent plants that are typically known to grow slower and more gradually.
• You can avoid any sort of mess during usage as this product comes in an easy-to-use, pump-style bottle.
Miracle-Gro Succulent Plant Food is formulated to feed your succulents the nutrients they need instantly.
• The foam-like formula makes for a seamless way to offer your plants the ingredients they need to grow healthy, fast.
• The NPK Ratio for this product is 0.5-1-1.