Miracle-Gro® Water Soluble All Purpose Plant Food instantly feeds vegetables, trees, shrubs, and houseplants to grow bigger and more beautiful than unfed plants. Simply feed them every 1-2 weeks. The formula is safe for all plants, and is guaranteed not to burn when used as directed. Get beautiful results with Miracle-Gro®.
How to Use
- For outdoor plants, there are two great methods for feeding your garden:
- With the Miracle-Gro Garden Feeder: One feeder refill packet in the Miracle-Gro® Garden Feeder will cover 500 sq. ft. in approximately 12 minutes.
- With a Watering Can: Mix 1 tablespoon of Miracle-Gro® for every gallon of water.
- For All Flowers and Vegetables: Use 1 gallon for every 10 square feet of flowers and vegetables, every 7 to 14 days.
- For Roses: Use 1/2 gallon for small bushes. Use 1 gallon for large bushes. Feed every 7 to 14 days.
- For indoor plants, mix 1/2 teaspoon (not tablespoon) per gallon of water. Apply every 2 weeks. We do not recommend foliar (leaf) feeding for houseplants
Where to Use
- Can be used for all flowers, vegetables, shrubs, trees and houseplants
When to Apply
- For spectacular results, feed every 7 to 14 days, anytime during the growing season.
- Slow-growing plants can be fed less often (monthly).
How Often to Apply
- Can be applied every 7-14 days