- Luster Leaf Rapitest Soil Test Kit
- 4 individual color comparators for pH, N,P,K
- Final assembly done in the USA
- Innovative and inexpensive soil test kit features an easy-to-use capsule system and color comparators
- Contains tests for ph, nitrogen, phosphorus, and potassium levels; 40 tests in total
- Also has a chart of pH and NPK levels for more than 100 plants
- Simple, fast, and accurate results; no experience required to perform tests
- Includes complete instructions for adjusting soil conditions
Luster Leaf 1601 Rapitest Soil Test Kit
Why Test Your Soil?
Plants need food (nutrients) for healthy growth. Nitrogen, Phosphorus and Potash (N, P and K), play a vital role in plant growth just as vitamins, minerals, carbohydrates and protein do in our health.
How to Test Your Soil
For gardeners already familiar with soil testing, you’ll appreciate the unique, patented, specially designed “color comparator” and capsule system, that make quick work of testing. For those of you new to soil testing, you will appreciate this easy, fast and fun way to achieve better growing results from your gardening efforts!
Everything is color-coded, including the color comparator films and capsules. All you do is take a sample of soil, mix with water, transfer some of the solution to the color comparator, add powder from capsule, shake and watch the color develop. Then, note your test results. Fast, easy and it only takes a few minutes!
When To Test Your Soil
Soil should be tested periodically throughout the growing season, but it is especially recommended to test before planting in the Spring and when preparing beds in Fall.